Saturday, October 6, 2012

Revival!

I would say yes, it is a revival! I feel much happier this weekend, and probably rejoiced that my team's animatic has been restored to its glory and we can proceed smoothly!

I am gonna try to about a bit differently now and try to get a familiar blogging style...

Game of the Day!
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors



I would say that it's a good game overall, but I feel that the first run-through (for any reading) is too long, but I suppose it is a graphic novel. I really like the puzzles and it really is very thrilling. The game also has a replay value, and one will want to play to get a 'Good' end.

Movie of the Day!
Hotel Transylvania



I really liked the animation! It is very snappy and has strong gestures, and it's very entertaining. It is similar to cloudy with a chance of meatballs in terms of the style. I feel it is a very light-hearted film for everyone to watch, or enjoy.

Well, it's been a long saturday, and I did some... tidying of my room,.. guess I'm off to bed!
Night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment