Sunday, April 20, 2014

A long weekend of rest

I feel like I'm going through a mini slump or quarter-life crisis? not sure. But with good friday, I do hope it's enough time to rest and recover from this.

So I've recently been playing...


Pokemon X has made me love grass types again. It seemed like they're trying to balance out the types, as dragon type seemed too strong.


Bravely Default has been an epic JRPG. With a lovable cast and familiar art style, it's been a fun ride to fight through and collect the classes.


I'll also be briefly writing up abt a few of the movies I've watched during the past year.



Gravity is a simple story abt a lost astronaut. The visual and camera work is spectacular. I do feel that the main character is super lucky though.


The Secret Life of Walter Mitty also has a simple plot imo, and it's beautifully shot (so much view of many different parts of the world.)


Her is a slow paced story, and pretty touching in its own day. If you like action or thriller and less into romance or bittersweet kind of movies, then this is not the movie for you.


The Grand Budapest Hotel has surprised me with it's huge amount of familiar actors. It was funny and enjoyable throughout the show. The color and composition is also well done.

Alright, signing off now! gonna grab dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment