Friday, November 23, 2012

What makes life beautiful?



Music is what makes life beautiful.
I just got hooked onto the One Direction song," What Makes You Beautiful". It is just gives that feel good vibe whenever I hear the original song or any covers of it.


Sightseeing is what makes life beautiful.
Enjoy the weather and the scenery on your way to school... to take a short break! just remember to enjoy every day of your life. Life's too short to get angry. Just take it easy...!

Movies made me realise life is beautiful.
Wreck-It Ralph is a movie I would recommend to all gamers and animators out there to watch, as it is very funny and the story is really good! I also love the short film at the start, paperman! A truly amzing movie not to be missed!

Guess what I'm trying to say is... try to enjoy the little things in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment