Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's getting cold...

As December is closing in... it seems that the world here is getting colder and colder.

Speaking of cold.
Seems like a lot of people love Jack Frost in the movie Rise of the Guardians. The story is okay, but what I liked about the film is the simple jokes and the beautiful visual effects. The sand particles, the frostings and so much more!

In other news,


Is the world getting colder in personality? or is it just the way of life? even so, I believe one person can make a difference. Virtue's Last Reward is very harsh game, sort of a like a reality check in life. It ties in with its prequel very nicely. I have just recently completed the game and I feel one should play 9 doors have a better grasp of the idea behind this game. It is just so mind boggling and thrilling! If you are to get a 3DS, this may very well be the 1st game! :D

Alright, I'm off to bed, have to do my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment