Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Movie Marathon

So on the flight back to Singapore, I've been rushing through the list of movies I've missed:














Rurouni Kenshin
I really loved this show because I can really connect to this movie, even thouygh I have not really watched the anime. All the characters have some 'realistic' personality to them, and you can relate to the characters. I admit some parts the acting can be better, but it's an awesome movie not to be missed.















Premium Rush
I initially watched it because of joseph gordon-levitt, and the style is similar to many other films he's been in. It has some charm to the way the story is told and it's feels sort of nice in a way.











Total Recall
It's a sci-fi fantasy with a flavour of inception. I don't know, i guess the story is workable, but I had a bit of confusion at thestart of the film.












Dark Knight Rises
It is such a well told movie that ended with a bang. I loved how the previous two movie also somewhat tied in with this show. I would say watch both of the prequel and end the trilogy off with this.














Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
I feel that this is more like a long TV show and aimed towards a younger audience, but overall still okay.

Alright time to go for a short break... will try to update stuff on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment