Friday, December 7, 2012

'You are always learning.'



Yeah, I would like to discuss about my semester in the city of Redmond, what have I learnt over the course and my new targets or resolutions.
Here's the list of targets I would like to achieve when I get back home.
Watch Movies
Yes, I would really want to watch Paranorman and Hunger Games. I heard hunger games is similar to Battle Royale, so I would want to check out the differences. As for Paranorman, I am quite impressed by Coraline, so I do hope that Paranorman would not fail me in terms of the entertianment value.
Listen to more songs
Whether it is Korean or English, I felt that I have not been updating my playlist, and I think I should if I wanna have more variety of songs to sing in Kbox.
Manga
I suppose I would like to catch up on the manga that I drop from the last time. I haven't been reading on GE, and I hope my brother has good manga to introduce to me.
Running Man
I have been putting this show on hold for too long, and it's about time to chiong watching this show. I think I'm only at episode 37, so I have a lot of catching up to do.
Completing DS + 3DS Games
I left my DS and 3DS alone for a while now, so after the semester, I hope to clear all the unfinished games that I have at home and that I bought.
Driving
One thing I realise in USA is that driving is an essential skill to have to travel around. Plus, having only one module next semester, I hope to complete this study by the end of my final semester in DigiPen. I think it will be cool for me and my bro to learn together.
Modeling/Character/Animation
It is also a time to polish up my portfolio before my graduation. I would like to take the oppotunity to clean up my working files in my backup drive and decide on what I have to show.
Sleep
Although there are a lot of things that I want to do, it is neccessary to take some time off to rest and relax. Life is not always about accomplishing a lot at one go, sometimes it is good to take it slow, and refresh your senses... and stuff like that.
Learn to Cook
Another thing I realised is that I don't know how to cook! I don't know any recipes, and what do I do if I'm alone in a house? Do I always eat out? So I suppose I have to delegate time to learning how to prepare dinner.
Clear my room
By now my room should be really dusty, and I think it is time to throw away the old stuff that I don't need, and set up my workplace for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment