Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another Year's Passed

It's been a tough year for many of us, and we've been though quite a lot of assignments and all, but I hope that this year will be a better year for us all.













Ghost Trick is, what many have said, a very good game not to be missed. It has a surprising twist at the end, and extra back story to it too. It's no wonder many of my friends have been crazy over the characters and story.

 










CZ12 might have been a prolonged chinese TV show, but it definitely has the distinct flavor of jackie chan to it, which I sort of liked. Guess one could watch it for the actions.












The Hobbit is a prequel to Lord of the Rings, but this time, it isn't about the ring. I guess it's nice to see a different prespective on the same setting, but I felt it was a bit boring early on.












Ben 10 Omniverse is the sequel to Ultimate Alien, and has actually changed art style on this season. I guess it's more unique, but I do prefer the old style they've been doing for the past shows. Still, their story is good and exciting.

Been trying to catch up on my sleep too, and hopefully I'm well rested for the NEW YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment