Sunday, January 27, 2013

On the road.

So... I'm currently enrolling in driving lessons, and I must say that so far it has been a fun experience as compared to the last time I learnt it (maybe it was too stressful)

I also recently heard this catchy song (Karmin - Brokenhearted), and right now am hooked onto it... didn't really hear any of the other songs off the album though...

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed has been fun, and if you have a tag team buddy (like my brother), we tend to aim the 3 stars for almost every race! Hahaha, so exciting, and I can't wait to complete the game.


Another manga has come to an end... and I qouls say although the ending was a bit abrupt, I really loved to thrilling story they're portrayed out. I have to admit, it's quite interesting when they describe the creatures and how they struggled to survive this.. Cage of Eden.


Gangster Squad is one of those all-star show where it has a simple storyline and you feel as though you already know the ending. I kinda watch it for the cast, the acting and the action rather than anything else.

Paranorman was actually a visual feast rather than the story, I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I felt Coraline was better.

Looking back at my list, I still having a lot of things I have yet to do...but I do hope with the duo screen i'm having now, I can get to watching more running man episodes and probably other shows/movies...


No comments:

Post a Comment